All purchases from Tigger MacGregor are subject to the following Terms and Conditions of Sale. If you have any queries regarding these please call me on 07367 064945 or send me an email
Please read the terms and conditions below carefully BEFORE making a purchase.
You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Tigger MacGregor (S Gardiner), her officers, employees and agents from and against any claims, actions or demands, including without limitation reasonable legal and accounting fees, alleging or resulting from your use of any online content, services or your breach of the terms of these Terms and Conditions.
So we can all play our part in reducing the spread of Covid-19 attendance at my clinic or on my courses is now subject to the following:
- On arrival at the premises you must:
> Wear a face covering – a visor is preferable, however you will also need a face mask for the treatment
> Sanitise or wash your hands
- While in the premises you must:
> Keep 2m from other people whenever possible: when closer contact is required a face covering MUST be worn. In addition, when engaging in Close Contact work as a trainee a visor or goggles must also be worn.
> Inform Tigger MacGregor if you believe you have symptoms of Covid-19, leave the course and contact NHS Test & Trace
> Regularly wash or sanitise your hands
> Comply with the Covid-19 safety protocols explained by your Tigger MacGregor
- IF YOU ARE ATTENDING TRAINING You must bring with you:
> Type II mask(s) – (a minimum of one per day of training)
> A cleanable visor or goggles
> A clean set of appropriate clothing for each day of the course
- I will run my scheduled clinics and courses as long as it is safe and legal to do so. However, the nature of the situation means I may be forced to cancel sessions at short notice. Due to this, I recommend you choose flexible booking options (for example for travel and accommodation)
- Your contact details will be provided to NHS Test & Trace unless you advise Tigger MacGregor you are not OK for this to happen
- If you are limiting your risk of exposure to Covid-19 (for example because you consider your health to be vulnerable, or you are a carer for other vulnerable persons) I recommend you do not attend the premises, either as a client or student
- If you are unable to attend a session due to the Covid-19 pandemic (either because it has been cancelled by Tigger MacGregor, or because you need to self-isolate) you will not be entitled to a refund but your payment will be transferred to future sessions.
The copyright of all materials must always be observed. Materials may not be reproduced whether in whole or part by any method whatsoever without prior written permission from the appropriate persons.
I accept payment by Paypal, cash and direct bank transfer.
If you are shopping from outside of the UK, place your order and Paypal will convert the transaction to your own currency.
Restricted purchase products and courses
All products and courses which have purchasing restrictions associated with them clearly state this in the product description. This includes, but is not limited to, those only available: to NO HANDS Massage Association members; to people who have previously completed specific courses with the NO HANDS Massage Company; to qualified Massage Practitioners.
When we receive your order, we will check to see if you are eligible to purchase the items or to receive any discount you have claimed. If you are not we will cancel your order and refund any payments we have received, minus an administration fee.
Where an administration fee is referenced in these Terms and Conditions this fee is £30 inclusive of VAT (where applicable).
Disputes and complaints
Any concerns you have in relation to an order should be raised with Tigger MacGregor direct as soon as possible. Wherever possible we will seek a mutually acceptable resolution. All disputes which cannot be resolved through direct communication are subject to consideration under UK law.
Where applicable, the postage charged is for standard delivery to a UK address. Orders will be dispatched within 28 days of the order being placed. If delivery is required outside the UK or under special delivery arrangements please contact us to arrange this. Orders made through the webshop for delivery outside the UK will not be processed until suitable payment has been made for delivery.
If you are downloading one of our FREE ebooks and fail to give your correct address and contact details, then you will invalidate the copyright permission and therefore be subject to legal prosecution. This copyright allows you to download them for your own personal use but NOT for re-sale or for their use by any third party unless otherwise stated in writing by the author or an authorised agent of the author.
Product order cancellation
Should you wish to cancel a product order you must contact me. Any order that has already been shipped cannot be cancelled. If you are not satisfied with your product you can return it to us within 30 days in its original condition for a refund (subject to an administration fee). Any order which has not been shipped can be cancelled subject to an administration fee.
Disabilities, Religious and Special Needs Delegates
NO HANDS Massage is a zero strain approach to massage that involves full body movement from the practitioner. If you have any concerns about your health and your ability to practice massage, please contact the office on 01524 415345 and we will discuss this with you before the course.
Delegates with a disability or other special needs (including religious requirements) must provide full details of their disability and requirements at the time of booking. Confirmation of the arrangements agreed with the delegate will be sent to the delegate in advance of the course.
We reserve the right, at least 20 working days prior to the course date, to request reasonable medical evidence, not more than 12 months old, and / or other suitable evidence in support of any application which should outline any disability, set out the reasonable adjustments that will be required. In the case of accidental injuries or acute illness, or if a delegate’s disability is diagnosed after booking, the delegate must contact us as soon as possible after the illness or injury occurs.
We will ensure, where possible, that the necessary arrangements to deal with a delegate’s special needs are put in place. However, there may be occasions where such needs cannot be met due to time, venue, financial and or other constraints outside of our control.
We reserve the right to cancel or refuse a delegate’s attendance at a course where, in the our opinion, insufficient notice has been given to make the reasonable adjustments required.
Payment in full is required on booking for all courses unless otherwise advertised or agreed otherwise. Once a booking has been confirmed you may only cancel in accordance with the Transfers and Cancellations policies below.
We will endeavour to run courses but in the unlikely event of a cancellation, delegates will be notified in advance and offered new dates. Alternatively delegates can request a refund of course fees. The Company accepts no liability for any costs incurred by delegates from such cancellations other than the course fee.
We reserve the right to vary or cancel any course where the occasion necessitates and reserves the right to change speaker, course materials and venue. Prices may be subject to change.
Although great professional care and attention go into all courses and content is believed correct, we do not warrant or promise in any manner that action taken by the delegate based on course content or otherwise will achieve any result or consequence or avoid the same. We will not be held responsible for any losses or consequences arising from reliance on material provided in its courses nor where any person acts in reliance on the same or views expressed at any course.
After an initial 14 day cooling off period, any fees paid for courses booked are subject to the following cancellation policy:
Where a discounted fee has been paid: fees are non-refundable and non transferrable.
Where the full course fee has been paid: if cancelled more than 28 days prior to the start date of the course fees can be refunded in full subject to the non- refundable and non-transferrable deposit portion (see below). Any fees paid for a course cancelled less than 28 days before the course start date are non refundable and non transferrable.
Table of non-refundable and non-transferrable deposits
|Non-refundable and non-transferrable deposit (including VAT)
|Courses up to 3 days long
|Courses of 4 days or more
Where permitted transfers can be made up to 28 days prior to a course by phone or email subject to an administration fee.
Attendance on any course is subject to acceptance of the following conditions:
- Delegates are properly qualified and insured as per any course pre-requisites and agree to provide copies of certification, on request
- Prior to the start of each course, delegates will provide details of any medication, medical condition or medical treatment that you are receiving, which could affect your ability to participate fully and safely on these courses.
- Where relevant, successful certification on the course is on the basis of merit and the course tutor’s evaluation is final.
- The course tutors have the right to exclude from all courses any student whose behaviour they deem to be inappropriate or disruptive to the course without refund.
- Delegates’ use of any of the material taught must be governed by the normal contraindications for the therapy (where applicable) and observance of all national and local laws and regulations. As neither the Company or the course instructor has been engaged in any supervisory contract for delegates’ clinical work they can accept no liability for delegates’ treatment of individual clients in their professional practice. The material taught is purely generic and does not constitute specific advice on how delegates should treat individual clients.
- All the concepts taught and contained in the course documentation or any written or digital/electronic materials are copyrighted as detailed on the materials and their use is restricted specifically to delegates’ personal or clinical work with clients. The use of any use of these concepts, ideas or materials in any other activities (for example, training) without the express written permission of the copyright holder constitutes a breach of these terms and conditions and may result in legal action. For the avoidance of doubt, nothing in this agreement shall be construed as a licence or sub-licence of any intellectual property rights.
- Any audio or visual recording taken by or on behalf of Tigger MacGregor during any courses belongs entirely to her and may be used by her for promotions relating to relevant courses.
- Delegates’ personal contact information may be used by in accordance with local data laws to keep delegates informed of all matters related to their training until such a time as the delegate requests to be removed from any further contact.
Attending a NeuroTouch Course
Attendance at a NeuroTouch course is subject to agreeing to the following:
- Make full payment for the course prior to attendance
- Be punctual and attending the full course
- Wear a thin layer of clothing with long sleeves and covering for your legs for the practical sessions
- Behave in a respectful way to the tutor(s) and all course participants for the duration of the course. This means that you agree not to behave in a sexual manner with other course participants or to sexualise communication.
- Follow the touch instructions of the course tutor(s) and not deviate from the protocols taught.
- Accept the decision of the course tutor(s) as final regarding your suitability for staying on the course or my need to leave the course for whatever reason and without refund. This is an essential safety for all participants on a course that involves touch.
- Keep confidential any personal stories shared by the participants or tutor(s) during the course, unless you have their prior consent to divulge this information.
- Any audio or visual recordings taken during the course may be used by the course tutor(s) or NeuroTouch centrally for promotions relating to relevant course unless you explicitly inform your course tutor(s) otherwise.
When you book a session, I reserve this time especially for you. If you have to re-schedule a session, please let me know as soon as possible so that I can give this time to someone else. If you cancel with less than 48 hours notice or do not show up for an appointment I will have to charge you the full session price. Likewise, if I have to re-schedule your session with less than 48 hours notice, your next session will be free. The only exception to this is in relation to Covid-19 (see section above).
NO HANDS® Massage is a very safe therapy to receive and practice, and NeuroTouch is a very safe approach to practice. However, certain medical conditions can impact on this and it is your responsibility as a client or student to inform me before the start of each training or treatment session of any health issues you have (including bruises, sprains, recent operations etc); whether you are receiving treatment from any healthcare professional; and of any medications you are taking. Massage and NeuroTouch are not substitutes for medical treatment.
* * * I am not a medical practitioner and do not diagnose or treat medical conditions. * * *
If you are receiving treatment for any serious or chronic condition, please bring a written note from your GP or specialist stating that it is OK for you to have Massage / participate in a Touch-based course.
Code of Responsibility & Feedback
If you have any queries regarding these Terms & Conditions please contact me.